What if you die before you explore the world? Our planet has got a plethora of destinations to be explored. The following top ten destinations are a must before you turn to ashes.
1. Vatican City: Vatican City, the holy city located in Italy, is famous for its holy streets that touch the human spirit. The specialty of this city is that it entertains everyone irrespective of their religion (even if they don’t have one). It lets you witness the beauty, the power of human faith and the diving feeling. Make a visit to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
2. Venice: Another Italian city to visit is Venice. Venice keeps the visitors busy in exploring vibrant Italian culture, the magnificent history and irrefutable romance. You must experience the charm of Venice if you are in Italy.
3. Petra: If you believe in exploiting history and other archaeological stuff, this is certainly the place to visit. Petra is famous for its ancient architecture. Its vast red mountains are simply breathtaking.
4. Paris: You have not enjoyed anything if you have not walked through the streets of Paris. A simple stroll will give you ample experience of life, history and beauty. Apart from that the city is home to some of the most fascinating landmarks in the world. The Eiffel Tower is the prime attraction in the city.
5. Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls in New York attracts millions of tourists every year. With thrilling attractions, hiking trails, interactive exhibits, delicious dining options and sparking scenery, Niagara Falls State Park keeps travelers coming closer to the falls. If you are on the other side of the falls (the Canadian side), you get to see an amazing rainbow.
6. Zion National Park: The outstanding scenery of Zion National Park in Utah will definitely take your breath away. See the exotic wildlife, incredible history and the southwestern desert – all these implausible things will leave you breathless.
7. Fairy Pools: Are you stressed out? You must visit the Fair Pools located on the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
8. Chichen Itza: Replete with overwhelming archaeological sites and fascinating mystery, Chichen Itza lures travelers to come and watch the original Mayan city. If you love sandy Mexican beaches, you are only a few minutes away.
9. Tuscany: Everybody knows Tuscany is one of the most popular regions in Italy rich with Italian culture and superb sumptuous experience. It is further blessed with magnificent beaches where you will have a wide gamut of water sports ranging from snorkeling to scuba diving.
10. Southern Germany: It’s Southern Germany – your dream place. This part of the world entertains anyone and everyone, giving them a chance to have a perfect and happy ending. The majestic Neuschwanstein Castle and the soaring hills of Bavaria are undoubtedly awe-inspiring.